This analysis and forecast provides a comprehensive overview of the size of the regenerative medicine market, segmentation of the market (stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T therapy), key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. Kelly Scientific analysis indicates that the global regenerative medicine market was worth $18.9 billion in 2016 and will grow to over $53.7 billion by 2021, with a CAGR of 23.3% between this time frame. Within this market, the stem cell industry will grow significantly at a CAGR of over x% and reach $x billion by 2021. Tissue engineering is forecast to grow at a CAGR of x% to 2021 and potentially reach $x billion. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 15 chapters supported by over 350 tables and figures in 680 pages.
• An overview of regenerative medicine that includes: stem cells, allogenic and autogenic cells, umbilical cord blood banking, tissue engineering and CAR T therapies.
• Global regenerative medicine market, global breakdown, application breakdown and leading market players
• Detailed account of the stem cell industry market by geography, indication and company profiles
• Profiles, marketed/pipeline products, financial analysis and business strategy of the major companies in this space
• Focus on current trends, business environment, pipeline products, clinical trials, and future market forecast for regenerative medicine
• Insight into the challenges faced by stakeholders, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing regenerative medicine drugs and therapies.
• Insight into the biobanking industry globally and its impact on the overall market
• Description and data for the prevalence of disease types that are addressed by regenerative medicine, stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T therapies
• Financial market forecast through 2021 with CAGR values of all market segments outlined in the objective
• SWOT analysis of the global market
• Geographical analysis and challenges within key topographies including the USA, Japan, South Korea, China and Europe
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What is the global market for regenerative medicine from 2016 to 2021?
• What is the global market for regenerative medicine by geography, through 2021?
• What is the global market for regenerative medicine by indication, through 2021?
• What is the global market for the stem cell industry from 2016 to 2021?
• What is the global market for the stem cell industry by geography, through 2021?
• What is the global market for the stem cell industry by indication, through 2020?
• What disruptive technology is advancing the overall regenerative medicine market?
• What are the major company players in the regenerative medicine, stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T industries?
• What types of clinical trials are currently being performed by stakeholders and major players?
• What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the market?
• Which geographic markets are dominating the space?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of the allogenic and autologous stem cell industry?
• What are the main driving forces of this space?
• What are the main restraints of the regenerative medicine industry as a whole?
• What is the current environment of the global cord blood bank industry?
• What are the global access challenges of the regenerative medicine market?
• What is the space like in Japan, China, South Korea, USA and Europe?
• What are the main challenges associated with CAR T therapy?
• When will the first CAR T therapeutics be approved?
• What are the current regulations for immunotherapies in USA, Europe & Japan?
• What are the main manufacturing steps in CAR T therapy?
• What challenges lie ahead for CAR T production?
Published May 2017. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org