Kelly Scientific Publications is a trusted premier provider of cutting edge niche market information within the pharma, biotech and healthcare industries. We are proud to count Fortune 500 companies as many of our repeat corporate clients.
Kelly Scientific Publications provides high quality comprehensive business reports for the Pharma/Biotech industry which are updated regularly. This added value service gives our clients a cutting-edge over their competitors. Each analysis is based on highly researched sources of information, and is combined with:
- Competitor analysis
- R&D funding comparisons
- Novel and pipeline products
- Competitor business strategies
- Patent tracking
- Clinical trial information
- SWOT analysis
- Individual company reviews
- High impact tables and figures
We have scientific and business expertise in a number of therapeutic and diagnostic areas including personalized medicine, transdermal and targeted drug delivery, immunotherapy, anti-infectives, respiratory and gastrointestinal disease, genetics, pharmacogenomics, vaccines, biomarkers, biosimilars, inflammation, oncology and diabetes. We are also constantly tracking the USA, European, Russian, Chinese, Indian, Japanese and African Pharma and Biotech markets.
Kelly Scientific Publications was founded by Deirdre Kelly Ph.D. whose career spans both industry and academia where she has worked with both start-up biotech and multinational pharmaceutical companies.
Dr Kelly holds a PhD (Medicine, Immunology) from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, a MSc Biotechnology from the National University of Ireland, Galway, and a B.A.(Mod) Biochemistry from Trinity College, Dublin.
“Deirdre completed her PhD in my laboratory evaluating the role of infection/inflammation in the pathogenesis of sarcoidosis. Excellent PhD thesis on key areas concerning role of infection in the inflammatory Lung disease of sarcoidosis. This is an area of great interest and importance and is an ongoing area of research in the lung research community.” Prof Gerry McElvaney, Professor of Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
In order to give our clients a competitive edge, we provide the following complementary services:
- Complementary content* with mid-level and enterprise wide licence purchases
- Post-sale complimentary consultation with senior expert analyst is included in all licences
- Use of tables and figures in the client’s own reports and presentations is permitted (once referenced)
- All reports are updated regularly to give clients the most up-to-date information
- Follow us on twitter @kellyscipub to receive instant updates and real-time intelligence
*Subject to terms & conditions negotiated with Kelly Scientific Publications prior to sale
Prior to starting up her own company, Dr Kelly partnered with TriMark Publications to publish the following reports:
- Drugs of Abuse Testing Markets
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Markets
- Anti-Infectious Drugs Markets
- Respiratory Therapeutics and Devices Markets
Please contact Deirdre directly at email@example.com if you would like further information
Why Become our Client?
Why Become our Client?
Trusted by High Achieving Businesses:
Our Clients include Fortune 500 Companies
Clients receive complementary content* with mid-level and enterprise wide licence purchases
Post-sale complementary consultation with senior expert analyst is included in sale
Use of tables and figures in the clients own reports and presentations is permitted (once referenced)
All reports are updated regularly to give clients the most up-to-date information
Safe and Secure
Payment details are protected with Realex